I'm definitely an early adopter when it comes to new software. I enjoy the experience of using something different and exploring the new features that a team of developers painstakingly implemented with love and care.
That being said, I was a bit disappointed to realize that my shiny new copy of Internet Explorer 10 was not compatible with some of the SharePoint sites I need for work (ironic, eh?). I tried all sorts of workarounds but at the end of the day, I just couldn't get anything working.
If you find yourself in a similar situation and need to get IE10 off of your computer so you can get some work done, just follow these simple steps.
- Hit the Start key
- Type "Programs and Features" and hit Enter
- Click "View Installed Updates"
- Scroll down to the "Microsoft Windows" section
- Click "Windows Internet Explorer 10"
- Click Uninstall
- Confirm that you indeed want to uninstall IE10
- Wait until the un-installation finishes and reboot