- 01/12/2015 - Growth
- 01/02/2015 - Executive Presence
- 12/07/2014 - Fixing upload issues with Microsoft Office Upload Center.
- 11/15/2014 - Micro-Applications With AWS Lambda
- 10/23/2014 - Presentation Slides: Internet of Things
- 09/04/2014 - Talk Slides: Distributed Computing, the CAP Theorem, and How to Improve System Architectures
- 08/14/2014 - CAP Theorem: Revisited
- 08/04/2014 - 2014 Cloud Scale Challenge
- 07/20/2014 - Fixing Account Sync Errors in Personal Capital
- 06/23/2014 - Be The Worst
- 06/18/2014 - CAP Theorem: Explained
- 06/02/2014 - Assembly uses version X which has a higher version than referenced assembly error
- 05/29/2014 - Cloud Benefits
- 05/07/2014 - Personal Styles & Effective Performance
- 05/04/2014 - You Need A Budget
- 04/23/2014 - The Platinum Rule
- 04/17/2014 - Cloud Price Wars
- 04/09/2014 - LinkedIn + Your Network = New Job
- 04/07/2014 - Deadlines
- 04/02/2014 - Grit
- 03/27/2014 - Google Says: "Managers Are Important"
- 03/21/2014 - Presentation: An Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- 03/19/2014 - Begin With the End in Mind
- 03/02/2014 - Windows Azure IaaS vs. PaaS vs. SaaS
- 02/11/2014 - Wait
- 02/08/2014 - Grow Your Career With Pariveda
- 02/05/2014 - How to Make Your Twitter Bootstrap Site Play Nice With Internet Explorer's Compatibility View
- 01/05/2014 - Bose Quiet Comfort 20i Noise Cancelling Headphones Review
- 12/17/2013 - Leader-Leader
- 12/16/2013 - Automated Testing for Websites using Selenium IDE
- 11/20/2013 - AWS AppStream Lets You Build Complex Applications For Any Device
- 11/19/2013 - The Cloud Helps You Focus On What Matters
- 11/15/2013 - The Cloud is Driving Innovation Faster Than Ever
- 11/13/2013 - Amazon WorkSpaces: Your PC Now Lives in the Cloud
- 11/07/2013 - Remote
- 10/21/2013 - How to Get ASP .NET MVC 4 and Knockout.js to Play Nice Together
- 09/26/2013 - How to Write Text to a CloudBlockBlob in Windows Azure Blob Storage
- 09/19/2013 - Observations From My First Career Fair
- 09/10/2013 - 3 Books Every Software Developer Should Have Already Read
- 09/04/2013 - Missing Nuget Packages on TFS Build Server
- 08/29/2013 - How to fix NuGet packages when upgrading .NET Framework
- 08/02/2013 - Board Games Improve Leadership and Decision Making Skills
- 08/01/2013 - Summer Reading: The First 90 Days
- 07/30/2013 - Summer Reading: To Sell is Human
- 07/12/2013 - Read Fiction and Be a Better Leader
- 06/20/2013 - Succeeding and Not Failing
- 05/13/2013 - Your Project Needs a Theme
- 05/03/2013 - Fixed: Access is denied Exception
- 04/22/2013 - Windows AzureConf 2013
- 04/10/2013 - The Trust Equation
- 04/08/2013 - Take the Pessimist's View
- 03/26/2013 - Sync to Paper
- 03/05/2013 - Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel
- 03/04/2013 - Help Your Team Succeed By Providing Context, Tools, and Opportunities
- 02/28/2013 - How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 10
- 02/25/2013 - Agree Now to Disagree Later
- 02/12/2013 - The specified blob does not exist
- 02/05/2013 - The First Thing You Should Do After A Missed Deadline
- 02/01/2013 - Innovation and Information
- 01/31/2013 - Quote: There are a million ways to lose a work day...
- 01/22/2013 - Thank You.
- 01/21/2013 - People
- 01/15/2013 - The remote server returned an error: (411) Length Required
- 01/03/2013 - How Successful People Manage Goals
- 12/13/2012 - No publisher was set for configuration settings
- 12/11/2012 - Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient
- 12/10/2012 - How to Filter by DateTime in Azure Table Storage
- 11/23/2012 - Increase Sales by Improving Local Search Results
- 11/21/2012 - Shrink Your Team to Increase Effectiveness
- 11/14/2012 - How to Increase the Soft Caps on Your Windows Azure Subscription
- 11/11/2012 - Your career needs a campaign strategy
- 11/01/2012 - Write it down
- 10/16/2012 - Could not load file or assembly msshrtmi or one of its dependencies
- 10/15/2012 - CacheInstaller.exe has stopped working
- 10/12/2012 - Getting Started with Security in .NET and Windows Azure
- 10/11/2012 - Reduce Your Bounce Rate by Implementing a Responsive Design
- 10/10/2012 - The type 'System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.EntityObject' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced
- 10/08/2012 - Take the job that gives you more responsibility
- 10/04/2012 - Manage Your Meeting Size
- 10/03/2012 - Dealing With Change
- 09/26/2012 - Getting ahead early matters
- 09/24/2012 - If Everything is Important, Then Nothing Is
- 09/21/2012 - Work Yourself Out of a Job
- 09/12/2012 - Happy Programmers' Day!
- 08/20/2012 - 404 Error when uploading large files into Windows Azure
- 08/17/2012 - Get The Right People in the Room
- 08/16/2012 - One on One
- 08/14/2012 - Stay off of the Critical Path
- 08/13/2012 - Quote: You will be in the exact same position next year except for the books you read and the people you meet.
- 08/10/2012 - I'll look into it
- 08/02/2012 - Why your story point estimations are too low
- 07/16/2012 - Entity Framework: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.
- 07/15/2012 - What to do if you are unhappy at your job
- 07/14/2012 - Beware The Second System Effect
- 06/28/2012 - Why is inserting data into Azure Table Storage so slow?
- 06/14/2012 - The AudienceRestrictionCondition was not valid because the specified Audience is not present in AudienceUris
- 05/17/2012 - A review of Outliers: The Story of Success
- 05/13/2012 - System Center Operations Manager< Storage Account for Windows Azure Could Not be Discovered
- 05/11/2012 - Unable to update database to match the current model because there are pending changes.
- 05/10/2012 - Using Entity Framework Database Migrations to Update a Remote SQL Azure Database
- 05/09/2012 - How to Enable Remote Desktop and Generate an Encrypted Password in Windows Azure
- 05/04/2012 - ErrorCode<ERRCA0017>:SubStatus<ES0006>:There is a temporary failure. Please retry later.
- 04/27/2012 - Entity Framework Code First Migrations TargetInvocationException Fix
- 04/25/2012 - Fixing the "One of the request inputs is out of range error" in Windows Azure.
- 04/24/2012 - Using Github as a Syntax Highlighter for Your Blog or Website
- 04/19/2012 - Windows Azure Role Instances are Taking Longer Than Expected to Start
- 03/12/2012 - Looking for a new job? Tell Github.
- 02/15/2012 - Introducing GitCV - Show off your programming awesomeness.
- 01/24/2012 - The First Few Heuristics
- 01/24/2012 - Introducing Tipster
- 01/18/2012 - End Piracy, Not Liberty
- 01/06/2012 - Tweaking Heuristics for Better Results
- 01/05/2012 - Lessons Learned: How Do I Run This Locally?
- 01/04/2012 - How much do you bill per hour as a freelancer?
- 01/04/2012 - A Typical Development Workflow
- 01/03/2012 - Intro to Ratcheting Presentation Slides
- 01/02/2012 - Assessing Which Risk Heuristics to Implement in the Radiator
- 01/01/2012 - Continuous Code Improvement Using Ratcheting
- 12/29/2011 - A new blog for the new year
- 11/15/2011 - Creating Item Recommendations by Finding Users with Similar Taste
- 11/10/2011 - Notes From the Field: Breaking Down User Stories
- 11/04/2011 - Random Friday Thoughts: Leaving a Legacy Online is Free
- 11/01/2011 - Using LINQ to sum up a list of numbers
- 10/31/2011 - Happy Halloween at Southwest Airlines
- 10/18/2011 - How to get a temp directory in any OS with Ruby
- 09/18/2011 - Quick and Dirty: How to Uninstall All Ruby Gems
- 09/12/2011 - Let's make it more difficult to get code into trunk
- 09/05/2011 - An Introduction to TDD at 10,000 feet
- 09/02/2011 - Using Ruby to get information about a Git or Subversion commit
- 08/22/2011 - NumberText: Converting numbers into words in C#
- 07/20/2011 - Some Thoughts on Automated Testing and the Impact it has on Corporate Culture
- 07/15/2011 - Later Equals Never
- 06/14/2011 - Using bind() to Write Even Less Code with jQuery
- 06/13/2011 - Mark Cuban shows how to be a leader
- 05/26/2011 - What You Need to Know to Get Started With jQuery
- 05/17/2011 - Using a Content Delivery Network to host jQuery
- 04/21/2011 - Why Can't All Software Work Like This?
- 04/13/2011 - Shortening URLs with uURL
- 04/13/2011 - How to Get Your Entire Work Item History in TFS
- 04/06/2011 - Generating Random Data with DataBot
- 03/14/2011 - Generating an XML Document Using LINQ to XML
- 03/10/2011 - Where Did My Master Pages Go?! An Introduction to Layouts in ASP .NET MVC 3
- 03/06/2011 - Enabling ASP .NET MVC 3 on Shared Web Hosting
- 02/24/2011 - Converting Numbers Between Bases in .NET
- 02/20/2011 - Efficient Page Reloading in ASP .NET
- 02/18/2011 - Need a License for Your Project? Try the Open Source Public License!
- 02/16/2011 - How to set a default browser when debugging in VisualStudio 2010
- 02/08/2011 - Good Practices to Follow Before Checking in Source Code
- 01/27/2011 - Now I know how they felt when sliced bread came out
- 01/11/2011 -
- 12/17/2010 - Merry Christmas!
- 12/08/2010 - Putting the Three Rules of TDD Into Practice
- 11/23/2010 - Fixing the "TypeInitializationException was unhandled" exception
- 11/22/2010 - Practice Better
- 11/16/2010 - Using jQuery to Dynamically Disable and Enable an Element
- 10/27/2010 - Which Programming Language Should I Use to Build My Application?
- 10/20/2010 - 10,000 StackOverflow Rep!
- 10/19/2010 - A List Apart; The Survey for People Who Make Websites 2010
- 10/10/2010 - LoanGeek.net a Simple Online Mortgage Calculator
- 10/06/2010 - Validating Input with ASP .NET MVC 2
- 09/28/2010 - Never Deliver a Prototype
- 09/24/2010 - Don't Blame the Person. Blame the Problem.
- 09/14/2010 - Google auto unsubscribe helps reduce spam even more
- 09/03/2010 - Using Extension Methods in .NET
- 08/27/2010 - Grouping Radio Buttons in ASP .NET MVC 2
- 08/23/2010 - How to properly style HTML tables
- 08/03/2010 - Are You a Student? Great, Here's a Free One-Year Amazon Prime Subscription
- 07/27/2010 - Disallow: /harming/humans. A lesson in Easter Eggs from Last.fm
- 07/17/2010 - Creating a Google Custom Search Engine to Search Your Favorite Sites.
- 06/12/2010 - Setting an MP3 as Your Alarm on the Android
- 06/11/2010 - Setting an MP3 as Your Alarm on the HTC EVO
- 06/10/2010 - LifeHack; Getting More At Starbucks
- 06/06/2010 - Installing Git on Windows with msysgit
- 06/06/2010 - A Sneak Peak at Office 2010
- 06/04/2010 - Microsoft, What Happened?!
- 06/02/2010 - Using Stopwatches and Timers in .NET
- 06/01/2010 - Need More Time to Get Stuff Done? Try Sprinting.
- 05/23/2010 - Iterating Through a Dictionary in C#
- 05/16/2010 - How to Add an RSS Feed to Any Website
- 05/12/2010 - Share the Awesomeness; Creating Cheap (and Easy) Technical Videos.
- 05/06/2010 - Thwarting Spammers With reCAPTCHA
- 05/02/2010 - Expressing Many-to-Many Relationships in Hibernate
- 04/24/2010 - How to Make Sure Your Website is Classified Properly With McAfee TrustedSource
- 04/20/2010 - Write Better Code; Using Nullable With C#
- 04/17/2010 - Writing a Simple URL Reverser Using C#
- 04/11/2010 - Bill Gates Open Letter to Hobbyists from 1976
- 04/06/2010 - Handling Foreign Key Constraints in SQL
- 03/28/2010 - Why Training Classes Suck and 3 Things You Can Do About It
- 03/21/2010 - Honing Your Programming Skills with Project Euler
- 03/13/2010 - Creating a Fluid Two-Column Layout With a Single Fixed Width Column
- 03/07/2010 - Creating Algorithmic Art Using Processing
- 03/01/2010 - OSGi Development with Knopflerfish – Part 3: The Execution
- 02/28/2010 - OSGi Development with Knopflerfish – Part 2: The Code
- 02/23/2010 - OSGi Development with Knopflerfish – Part 1: The Setup
- 02/20/2010 - Using &if and [Conditional()] to Keep Debug Code Under Control
- 02/17/2010 - Sending Email in ASP .NET
- 02/13/2010 - Getting Started With Git and TortoiseGit on Windows
- 02/12/2010 - Working With Custom Time Strings in C#
- 02/01/2010 - Using .NET to Monitor a Directory for Changes
- 01/09/2010 - Wrapping up DevDays Austin 2009
- 01/08/2010 - DevDays Austin: Eric Jones on Python
- 01/07/2010 - DevDays Austin: Jonathan Johnson on iPhone Development
- 01/06/2010 - DevDays Austin: Peter Mourfield on ASP .NET MVC
- 01/05/2010 - DevDays Austin: Jonathan Sharp on jQuery
- 01/04/2010 - DevDays Austin: Damien Katz on CouchDB
- 01/03/2010 - DevDays Austin: Jason Cohen on Why Code Review Doesn't Have to Suck
- 01/01/2010 - myBlog.createNew();