I had a surreal experience a few months ago where I met a new college hire at a client I was at. We'll call her Jane. After doing some quick math, I realized, right around the time Jane hits her stride as an executive, my son and daughter will be entering the workforce. It hit me that I have an opportunity to impact the future leaders that will be leading my children.
This is why I speak. To share the hard-earned knowledge and experience I have built over the decades. I've been extremely fortunate to have some of the best mentors on the planet guide me through my career and I'm hoping to provide similar lift to others. Mostly, so the world is better for my kids.
I have extensive experience delivering compelling and engaging content across a wide range of subjects like Personal Productivity, Financial Independence, Leadership, and Team Building. I've presented to audiences of all shapes and sizes.
The following are topics I am especially passionate about:
- A Leader's Crisis Playbook - How to be prepared for the next crisis instead of learning as you go.
- Rule #1 - Work the Team, Then the Problem - Building exceptional teams at scale with maximum trust and minimum disfunction.
- Effective Virtual Teams - It's more than a technology problem and that extra velocity you are experiencing is probably a mirage.
- Financial Independence for Everyone - Basic overview of finances and investing to enable optionality in your life and career.
- Financial Independence for Leaders - Same as the above, but with a focus on putting buffer between you and life so you can make hard decisions when needed.
- Focus on your Talent Stack - A career advancement guide for anyone with less than 10 years of experience.
- Unlocking the Next Level of Productivity - Concepts and overview of how to increase your effectiveness as a professional through time, priority, and task management techniques.
For more information on prior talks or if you would like me to speak at your conference or corporate event, please feel free to contact me.